We are thrilled to be hosting The Bluegrass Grill & Bakery for a Breakfast Pop-Up at The Summit on Saturdays and Sundays from 7 am – 12 noon. We are currently only seating tables on The Summit Deck. We will work off of a first come, first served basis. The Bluegrass Grill & Bakery will also be taking orders for Curbside Pickup. You can order here.
- Precautions you can expect from our staff:
- We are requiring all employees to wear face coverings and gloves.
- We perform temperature checks on all staff upon arrival to work.
- Each table will be assigned two dedicated DB staff members. One will take orders and deliver food and beverages. The second will clear any finished items and clean/sanitize each table and chair between use.
- We have provided additional training to our staff on proper sanitization procedures, and how to properly use personal protective equipment
- Sanitization – Tables and chairs will be sanitized between each seating. Bathrooms and other high traffic areas will be limited in capacity and sanitized hourly.
- Single Use Items – Until further notice, all food and beverage service will utilize single use dishware, cutlery, and drinkware.
- Menus – Digital menus will be available and preferred. Single use menus will be available to those who may need them.
- Face Coverings – We are requiring all guests to wear face coverings when not seated at their tables. We ask that you bring your own face covering, however please see host if in need of a face covering.