To all our Hoopla fans, we hope you are staying safe and healthy during these challenging times. We are busy brainstorming ways we can host an event that will celebrate live music and award-winning beer in our beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, but unfortunately the Hoopla you know and love won’t return until 2021. Our commitment to you is that if there is an event at Basecamp this year, it will be safe and will follow all guidelines set by Governor Northam. We will post updates on social and announce future plans only if we’re confident we have a safe plan for our employees, guests, and surrounding community.
Come jam with us
With music, food, and beer.BUY TICKETS ONLINE
You've got questions, we've got answers.
- Everyone attending Hoopla must have a Music & Adventure Pass. This is your ticket to the live music, all general admission areas in the Meadows, and most adventures.
- All sales are final. Hoopla is a rain or shine event.
- Animals that are NOT service animals will NOT be allowed in DB Camp or in the Meadows during Hoopla.
- Pass includes live music, most adventures advertised for that day and access to the Meadows and The Outdoor Bar area as well as the Brewpub, The Summit, and The Shanty, as well as access to our late night Campfire Jam sessions.
- Multi-day passes that include Friday get access to our “Pop Up” Beer Tasting (21 & over only) in the Meadows and The Outdoor Bar area on Friday. Pop Up Beer Tasting information and details will be announced in the upcoming weeks.
- Kids 12 & Under are Free and our Family Activity area will once again be hosted by Little Planets with lots of fun activities for the children and a great view of the stage.