Two Festivals for the Price of One
Whats better than Music & Beer?
Our summer concert series Music in the Blue Ridge is back! Join us at Basecamp Brewpub & Meadows for incredible live music, camping, award-winning beer, and activities for the whole family – all with an amazing Blue Ridge backdrop.
This Music in the Blue Ridge is packed with up and coming female-fronted bands and we have expanded our Pop=up Beer Tasting to a Pop-up Brewers Fest. Gates open at 11:30, music starts at 12:30 and the Pop-up Brewers Fest will run from 1-5pm with 24+ breweries from all over Virginia pouring their favorite beers.
$1 from every ticket sold from the Music in the Blue Ridge concert series will be donated to the Appalachian Trail Conservancy to further their mission to preserve and protect the Appalachian Trail.
You've got questions, we've got answers.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL: Music in the Blue Ridge is Rain or Shine
- CHILDREN 12 & UNDER ARE FREE. Families will have access to the Little Planets Family Activity area that has activities for the kids and a great view of the stage!
- General Admission Tickets include access to all the Basecamp facilities and areas, as well as live music, and our Cold Beer & Fun experiential area.
- Music & Beer Tickets (Tasting Package) include access to all the Basecamp facilities and areas, live music, Cold Beer & Fun experiential area, a complimentary tasting glass, access to Brewers Row with 24+ breweries from all over Virginia from 1-5pm or until supplies run out.
- VIP Tasting Packages include everything included with the Music & Beer Tickets PLUS a commemorative SiliPint, (1) meal voucher ($10 value), (2) 16oz beer tickets on select beer, early access starting at 12 to Brewers Row with 24+ breweries from all over Virginia access to our VIP lounge with special tastings, private restrooms, and air-conditioning.
- $1 from every ticket sold from the Music in the Blue Ridge concert series will be donated to the Appalachian Trail Conservancy with a minimum of $1,000 and a maximum of $5,000, between 3/21/19 and 8/17/19.