At Devils Backbone, the health and safety of our customers, employees, and local community we call home is our top priority.
We are excited to share that we will reopen Basecamp Brewpub & Meadows for outdoor seating on Monday, July 20th while following all guidelines set forth by Gov. Northam. To help us give you the best dining and beer drinking experience at our pub, we will open with outdoor seating by reservation only. Basecamp Brewpub & Meadows will continue to offer Curbside Pickup. We will be requiring all guests to wear face coverings whenever not seated at their reserved table. Please read below to see new safety precautions, guest requirements, and information on how to make your reservations before heading our way.
In accordance with Governor Northam’s Executive Order for Virginians to stay at home and practice social distancing in an effort to help slow the spread of COVID-19, all Devils Backbone weekly events will be cancelled temporarily. Stay tuned for Basecamp festival updates. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and look forward to hosting events in Nelson again, as soon as we can do it safely.
Safe and Healthy
Basecamp Brewpub & Meadows in Nelson County is currently open for Curbside Pickup Outdoor Seating. Reservations are required and we are accepting parties of 8 or less at this time.
- Precautions you can expect from our staff:
- We are requiring all employees to wear face coverings and gloves.
- We perform temperature checks on all staff upon arrival to work.
- Each table will be assigned two dedicated DB staff members. One will take orders and deliver food and beverages. The second will clear any finished items and clean/sanitize each table and chair between use.
- We have provided additional training to our staff on proper sanitization procedures, and how to properly use personal protective equipment
- Sanitization – Tables and chairs will be sanitized between each seating. Bathrooms and other high traffic areas will be limited in capacity and sanitized hourly.
- Single Use Items – Until further notice, all food and beverage service will utilize single use dishware, cutlery, and drinkware.
- Menus – Digital menus will be available and preferred. Single use menus will be available to those who may need them.
- Face Coverings – We are requiring all guests to wear face coverings when not seated at their tables. We ask that you bring your own face covering, however please see host if in need of a face covering.
Curbside Pickup & Limited Outdoor Seating
Monday -Thursday 12:00-7:00pm
Take DB home tonight
Basecamp Brewpub is open for Curbside Pickup from 12:00-7:00pm daily. Take the day off and let Devils Backbone do the cooking.
Three easy steps:
- Order online
- Call 540-602-6018 and let us know which Curbside Pickup parking spot you are in
- We will bring it to your car
EXPERIENCE THE GREAT OUTDOORS
We’ve got plenty of ways to stay at our 92-acre patch of earth, depending on if you’re into roughing it, or something more. From primitive campin’, to RV hookups, to a retreat space and two luxury homes, we’ve got it all.
And remember of course that when you stay with us, you’re only a brisk walk away from Basecamp Brewpub & Meadows where we’ll take care of you with food and award-winning lagers. Making your stay even more hospitable. And tasty too.Camp Lodging