Safe and Healthy
Outpost Tap Room & Kitchen in Lexington, Va is currently open for Curbside Pick-up, and limited Indoor & Outdoor Seating. Reservations are required and we are accepting parties of 8 or less at this time.
- Precautions you can expect from our staff:
- We are requiring all employees to wear face coverings and gloves.
- We perform temperature checks on all staff upon arrival to work.
- We have provided additional training to our staff on proper sanitization procedures, and how to properly use personal protective equipment
- Sanitization – Tables and chairs will be sanitized between each seating. Bathrooms and other high traffic areas will be limited in capacity and sanitized hourly.
- Menus – Digital menus will be available and preferred. Single use menus will be available to those who may need them.
- Face Coverings – We are requiring all guests to wear face coverings when not seated at their tables. We ask that you bring your own face covering, however please see host if in need of a face covering.
Devils Backbone has taken the PACT pledge, which shows our dedication to Protecting All Citizens and Travelers by providing consistent, dependable, and sustained levels of safety and service while in our brewpub.