Safe and Healthy
Outpost Tap Room & Kitchen in Lexington, Va is currently open for Curbside Pickup, and limited Indoor & Outdoor Seating. Reservations are required and we are accepting parties of 8 or less at this time.
- Precautions you can expect from our staff:
- We are requiring all employees to wear face coverings and gloves.
- We perform temperature checks on all staff upon arrival to work.
- Each table will be assigned two dedicated DB staff members. One will take orders and deliver food and beverages. The second will clear any finished items and clean/sanitize each table and chair between use.
- We have provided additional training to our staff on proper sanitization procedures, and how to properly use personal protective equipment
- Sanitization – Tables and chairs will be sanitized between each seating. Bathrooms and other high traffic areas will be limited in capacity and sanitized hourly.
- Single Use Items – Until further notice, all food and beverage service will utilize single use dishware, cutlery, and drinkware.
- Menus – Digital menus will be available and preferred. Single use menus will be available to those who may need them.
- Face Coverings – We are requiring all guests to wear face coverings when not seated at their tables. We ask that you bring your own face covering, however please see host if in need of a face covering.
Devils Backbone has taken the PACT pledge, which shows our dedication to Protecting All Citizens and Travelers by providing consistent, dependable, and sustained levels of safety and service while in our brewpub.
Curbside Pickup &
Limited Indoor and Outdoor Seating
What to know before you go:
- Reservations required
- Accepting parties of 6 or less, children
- Guests are required to wear face
coverings while not seated at their
ORDER CURBSIDE PICKUP
Oktoberfest may have been cancelled but that won’t stop us from celebrating. Stop by the Brewpub to pick up your Oktoberfest To-Go. Everything you need for Oktoberfest, right here in this box. No, seriously, brats, beers, tasting guides, pretzel bites, apple strudel. It’s all in there, well, except the beer garden lights. Beer garden lights are not included.
Oktoberfest To-Go Box
- 4 Beer Braised Garlic Bratwurst & 4 Soft Rolls
- 1 pint of German Style Onion & Bacon Potato Salad
- ½ pint Traditional Braised Red Cabbage
- ½ pint Sauerkraut
- Baked Soft Pretzel Bites & Stone Ground Kitchen Curated Beer Mustard
- Traditional Apple Strudel
- 12 Pack – 4 Vienna Lager, 4 O’Fest, and 4 München on Hops
- Oktoberfest Tasting Guide
- Access to our Oktoberfest Videos
- Some fun Devils Backbone Swag