Open for Reservations
and Curbside Pick-up
Closed Thursday, November 25th
What to know before you go:
- Reservations are recommended
for guaranteed seating.
Walk-ins welcome upon
- Accepting parties of 8 or less,
- Unvaccinated guests are
required to wear face coverings
while not seated at their table.
Safe and Healthy
Outpost Tap Room & Kitchen in Lexington, Va is currently open for Curbside Pick-up, and limited Indoor & Outdoor Seating. Reservations are required and we are accepting parties of 8 or less at this time.
- Precautions you can expect from our staff:
- We are requiring all unvaccinated employees to wear face coverings.
- We perform temperature checks on all staff upon arrival to work.
- We have provided additional training to our staff on proper sanitization procedures, and how to properly use personal protective equipment
- Sanitization – Tables and chairs will be sanitized between each seating. Bathrooms and other high traffic areas will be sanitized hourly.
- Menus – Single use menus will be available upon request. QRC ordering available.”
- Face Coverings – Unvaccinated guests are required to wear face coverings while not seated at their table. Honor system.
Devils Backbone has taken the PACT pledge, which shows our dedication to Protecting All Citizens and Travelers by providing consistent, dependable, and sustained levels of safety and service while in our brewpub.