Savor the View
Celebrating the beauty of the 14 states along the Appalachian Trail
Vienna Lager 12-packs
featuring a collection of 14 unique Vienna Lager labels that depict a scenic highlight from each state the trail passes through by artist Dr. Tyler Nordgren.
Can you collect them all and complete your own delicious
Savor the View Gear
Posters and magnets for all 14 states available for purchase at
Outpost Tap Room & Kitchen.
Celebrating the creativity in our community
Show off your artistic talents by using a Devils Backbone supply kit to create something beautiful and creative. Pick up a supply kit at Outpost Tap Room & Kitchen, create your art and return it to Outpost Tap Room & Kitchen by April 12th. Artwork will be voted on display in the Tap Room between April 15th-30th and will be voted on by guests (*$1 donation = 1 vote). The Winner will be announced May 1st at Outpost Tap Room & Kitchen as well on social media.
- The supply kit must be incorporated into the artwork
- Artwork should be easily displayable on a wall
- Entry fee to contestants = $25
- Winning artwork and artwork of Honorable Mentions will be displayed at Outpost Tap Room & Kitchen
- The winner of the Savor the View Fundraiser Art Contest will receive a cash prize of $150
- All entry fees and monetary votes over the Winner’s cut will be donated to the Appalachian Trail Conservancy
Safe and Healthy
Outpost Tap Room & Kitchen in Lexington, Va is currently open for Curbside Pick-up, and limited Indoor & Outdoor Seating. Reservations are required and we are accepting parties of 8 or less at this time.
- Precautions you can expect from our staff:
- We are requiring all employees to wear face coverings and gloves.
- We perform temperature checks on all staff upon arrival to work.
- Each table will be assigned two dedicated DB staff members. One will take orders and deliver food and beverages. The second will clear any finished items and clean/sanitize each table and chair between use.
- We have provided additional training to our staff on proper sanitization procedures, and how to properly use personal protective equipment
- Sanitization – Tables and chairs will be sanitized between each seating. Bathrooms and other high traffic areas will be limited in capacity and sanitized hourly.
- Menus – Digital menus will be available and preferred. Single use menus will be available to those who may need them.
- Face Coverings – We are requiring all guests to wear face coverings when not seated at their tables. We ask that you bring your own face covering, however please see host if in need of a face covering.
Devils Backbone has taken the PACT pledge, which shows our dedication to Protecting All Citizens and Travelers by providing consistent, dependable, and sustained levels of safety and service while in our brewpub.