Just because Oktoberfest is canceled doesn’t mean you can’t celebrate! Devils Backbone is providing everything you need for a virtual Oktoberfest (you’ll have to buy the beer yourself). Our very own brewers will walk you through how to taste beers like a pro. After, you can test your knowledge and compare your notes to our brewers. You can even download a tasting guide to follow along.
Here is a checklist of all the things you’ll want for your own “Best of the Fest” Oktoberfest Experience:
(Need help finding our beers? Our BEER FINDER here will point you in the right direction!)
- Devils Backbone’s Best of the Fest Beers, of course!
München on Hops
- Clean glassware. For a true Oktoberfest experience, grab a stein–but any clean glass will do
- A pen and paper to take notes the old-fashioned way or just record your answers under each video. Look for the + mark to expand the header.
- If you want the full experience download the Best of the Fest Tasting Guide (PDF)
- Pretzel necklace (in case you get hungry)