United States Only
California Privacy Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA“) requires us to provide additional privacy-related information to residents of California.
The section entitled “What Information We Collect” above lists the categories of personal information we have collected about California residents in the preceding 12 months. These categories of personal information correspond with the following categories of personal information provided under the CCPA:
- Identifiers including name, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, username, IP address, email address and account name;
- Information that identifies or is capable of being associated with you, including payment information, social media information, and, if you submit a resume when applying to work for us, information about your employment and employment history;
- Information about products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, and other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information;
- If you submit a resume when applying to work for us with information about your education, such education information;
- Inferences drawn from any of the information identified above reflecting your preferences and characteristics.
The section entitled “How We Collect Information” above lists the sources from which we collect personal information.
The section entitled “How We Use Information” above lists the business and commercial purposes for which we collect California residents’ personal information. As described above in the section entitled “How We Share Your Information”, we also share and/or disclose your personal information as follows:
- Sharing your personal information for business purposes: we may share the following categories of your personal information with service providers, third parties, business partners, public or government (including enforcement) authorities, creditors, and successors for our business purposes: identifiers, information capable of being associated with you, information about products and services, internet or other electronic activity information (as described above), information related to job applicants (if submitted), and inferences drawn from information about you. As described above, examples of business purposes include performing transactions, registering accounts, managing our relationship with you, and monitoring for security threats and fraud.
- Sharing your personal information for commercial or other purposes: we may share the following categories of your personal information with third parties, business partners, and affiliates in a manner that constitutes a “sale” under California law: identifiers, information capable of being associated with you, information about products and services, internet or other electronic activity information (as described above), information related to job applicants (if submitted), and inferences drawn from information about you. This information may be shared for the following purposes: personalization, analytics, marketing, retargeting, and sales.
California Residents’ Privacy Rights
Subject to certain exceptions and qualifications, as a California resident, you have the right to: (i) request access to your personal information; (ii) request deletion of your personal information; (iii) request information about the personal information about you that we have “sold” (as such term is defined under California law) to third parties within the past 12 months; and (iv) opt-out of the “sale” of your personal information, as detailed above.
- Do Not Sell My Information. To opt-out of the “sale” of your personal information as described in this section, click here.
Exercising other California consumer rights. Should you wish to request the exercise of your other rights as detailed above with regard to your personal information, to the extent required by applicable law, we shall respond to your request to exercise your rights above upon your request submitted in to one of the options provided below in the “Contact Us” section.We may need to take steps, including to request additional information from you, to verify your identity. Please indicate in your request that you are a California resident making a “California privacy rights” inquiry.